Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Real CEO of Miracle

Debra has been very busy this week, she was speaking at the relaunched Danish Oracle User Group in Copenhagen and I went along too. Denmark is a very special place to me, I was christened here and have been to many a good party (not that I remember all of them).

I got to meet two of my good ACE Director friends Sten Vesterli and of course Mogens.

In fact I spent the morning with Mogens at Miracle and found my rightful place as the CEO. I made a video for the Miracle Channel which no doubt you will see soon. Mogens popped out to do some work (so he says) so I decided to claim his chair, I am the rightful CEO of Miracle.

The hat I am wearing is from Miracle Security of which I am now a member but I can't tell you anything about it as I have been sworn to secrecy, I must not open my lips on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment