Monday, January 25, 2010

And the nomination goes to………….

It is nearly time for the annual film awards and I Stanley have a film out all of my own. Miracle AS have their own film channel and on my recent visit Debra and Mogens made a documentary about me. It is released today. It was meant to be a serious look at my rise to fame but with Moans interviewing Debra doesn’t stand a chance. However she did manage to mention quite a few of my friends who get a mention on film, including her daughter who we won’t name to avoid her blushes(oops I may have done in an early blog).

If you didn’t get a mention then I apologise, Debra and Moans should have done better, but those who did include Dan Norris, Mogens and Debra, Justin Kestelyn, Dan Morgan, James Morle, Eddie Awad and Sten Vesterli.

And the Oracle Executive on the camel? Here is a photo of him with Oracle ACE Director Elke Phelps.

No comments:

Post a Comment