Monday, January 25, 2010

Redwood in January

I love redwood, I come here quite often, and it is exactly a year since Debra arranged the steamroller to flatten me. I am not sure if steamroller is a very international word? In my up coming documentary film to be released this week, a friend calls it a ‘flattener’. Anyway since then I have been back for 2 ACE Director briefings and Fusion Applications Validation.


In fact I have stayed in the Sofitel so often I have my own rewards card!





I am here again for the annual User Group Presidents Meeting and the IOUC Summit, lots of friends will be here and I love catching up with them. I want to be photographed with new people, perhaps I can meet Larry on Wednesday when he talks about Sun (my favourite acquisition).

No comments:

Post a Comment