Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Who Goes You Decide

Once upon a time there were four friends. Debra Lilley, Dan Norris, Mogens Nørgaard and I, Stanley ACE Director. A lot of people are involved in the Stanley story but these three are the brains behind the icon.

However if you read through my blog, something stands out, in all my adventures it is very rare that the 4 of us are together. Debra has taken me to meet up with Dan, San Francisco, Monterey, Diving, Orlando and Dan has taken me to Florida (diving again) to meet up with Mogens, he almost took me to Iceland to meet up with Mogens but I won't mention AGAIN that he forgot to pack me, and I have spent time with Debra and Mogens in Breckenridge and just last weekend Copenhagen, but in all the 102 posts I have had it is rare the 4 of us have been together.

Debra pointed this out to Dan on facebook and Dan said quote " Agreed. Seems that 3 out of 4 is relatively easy, but 4 us nearly impossible. Maybe if we killed Stanley, the 3 that remain would keep the 3/4 trend going? :)"

That is suggesting murder, how dare he, does he not know how important I am ? So what I want to know is who would you remove from that lot, Debra, Dan or Mogens and more importantly why?

No comments:

Post a Comment