Sunday, January 17, 2010

Some Things Are Worth Waiting For

My best mates, after Debra are Dan Norris and Mogens Norgaard. The four of us are such good friends but rarely get together all at once.










In the summer Dan and Mogens planned a diving trip to Iceland and promised me my first chance to go diving in Ice. That didn't happen because Dan forgot to pack me in his excitement, I was devastated and did consider ending it all,but Dan apologised (the actual apology was "Alright, alright I apologize. I'm really, really sorry. I apologize unreservedly.") and then I did go on a diving trip but that time with Debra and Dan in Monterey, then later I got to go diving with Mogens and Dan in Florida including a naked dive but I still didn't get to dive in the Ice.
Then Debra took me to Denmark to DOUG and we got to visit Mogens, that on its own was amazing, he took me to the Miracle Brewery and I was in heaven, but when he told me he had also arranged to take me on that elusive ice dive it was beyond anything I could ever dream off, talk about getting lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment