Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cryrogenics - The Jury is Out

Meet my friend Stella

When we were refugees in Măløv you heard all about impostor Joe, and you know I have a few other siblings that survived the original cull, but now I have found one nobody knew about.

In fact this one is untouched, the pile of her fleece gives the game away that she has led a much easier life than me. So where did this plush vest come from? I hear you ask, well she belonged to Sue H (I promised not to give her real name). . Sue likes me to think she thinks I am stupid, a waste of time and something Debra will live to regret but I know underneath she has a soft spot for me.

I don't think Stella will come out much, she needs to preserve her good looks and she isn't as tough as me literally but she will always be there when I get back to Debra's and someone to talk to on those long cold nights.

And the name- well you can thank Sheeri for that, it was her idea

No comments:

Post a Comment