Sunday, August 29, 2010

Is it Time for Debra to Grow Up?

Some of Debra's non Oracle friends are worried about her. They think she is a successful professional, she has a great daughter and great friends, so why does she insist on carrying around a silly piece of cloth? Or as her daughter says 'that F***ing Rag'.

Well let me put a few things straight:

Successful Professional - who has even heard of what she does? She talks about a product that no one has seen and people only think she knows about it. She may just be a successful con artist. Although she tells me she will be proved right soon; I remain unconvinced.

Has a great daughter - what defines great? She is attractive, funny, clever and makes her mom proud, but she doesn't like me and that has to be a dodgy trait. she is a member of my facebook fan club but only because it was a pre-requisite for joining Debra with her friends in Breckenridge. She did once appear in a video with me but it cost Debra a new bag as a bribe.



Great Friends - not sure who she means here? The ones who have strung me up, held me against a lit bbq, christened me in wine, etc, etc. Are they really the kind of friends I want her to have? (I love them all really but have to keep that a secret).

And these non  Oracle friends, what do they know? In the Oracle world I am ACE, literally, I am the original ACE Director, and I am looked up to. My keepers (Debra, Dan & Mogens) are the best, they are revered for their role in my life. Everyone knows them and loves them.

 They are worried Debra may not find a new man if she is seen as a 'complete idiot with a comfort blanket', but I beg to differ, any man who doesn't understand me is not worth having.

But some of these friends like the two Julies have learnt to love me. Julie Thomson had me to visit, and Julie Cave Stringfellow had me as a special 'vest man' at her recent wedding.

So Debra, don't worry about these so called friends, hold your head up high and together we will go places.

No comments:

Post a Comment