Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What you Don't Know About Me

Some think I am just a vest, others think I am the most important part of the Oracle ACE Program but few know I am a very secret undercover agent.



If you promise not to tell anyone I will let you into the undercover world that is Miracle Security.


This very secret, undercover outfit is run by one of my keepers but I can't say which. His identity needs to be protected to ensure the safety of his clients. But a man cannot work alone and sometimes a vest can go where a man cannot, on these occasions, like when champagne needs to be smuggled into an AA meeting, they send me, in disguise of course.






Would you like to work for them? Well they don't advertise, they approach you, you are hand selected, tested and put through many, many tests. You think the abuse I suffer in this blog is just fun, well it isn't - each is a carefully designed exercise to see how far I can be pushed. I have earned my insignia, I am the best.



Shhhhhh remember don't tell anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment