Monday, June 22, 2009

A chance to be a tourist

Dan and Debra have made up, she has forgiven him for not taking me to Iceland, so I am happy, I don't like being the reason for people 'falling out', (Do you use that term in America? Debra told Mogens they had 'fallen out' and he didn't understand, so either it is a very English term or Mogen's is not very well educated!).

Anyway, back to ODTUG. After the Community Service Day, Dan promised me a surprise, and he took me, along with Debra and Lisa Riley, The First Lady of ODTUG (she is married to Mike, their President) to the Monterey Aquarium.
I was so pleased, and Dan told me he would show me the kind of fish I would finally get to see when he takes me diving just the next day (I am excited, but have told myself to wait, just incase it doesn't go to plan, AGAIN).

The Aquarium was great, I loved the seahorses and the jellyfish best, it was a fantastic afternoon, and as we walked back to the car I had one more 'fishy treat' from Dan, I got to meet Bumba Gump!!

No comments:

Post a Comment