Monday, June 22, 2009

Stanley Goes Diving at LAST!!

I was woken very early, Dan told me to be quiet so as not to wake Cary (as a gentleman I will not explain the sleeping arrangements, this is CA afterall). I thought this was an unnecessary request, because 1, I am very quiet and 2, Cary had gone to sleep with the TV on. Dan tried to turn the TV off but apparently it must be done with the remote and he couldn't find it, or at least that is what he told me when I caught him with his hands under the duvet.


Anyway enough about Dan and his peculiar habits, this is about ME and my trip diving.
Debra came along to make sure it was really happening along with other friends of Dan who wanted to dive.

The boat was beautiful which is more than can be said for the conditions, it was very choppy and not ideal, and visibility was quite poor, but I did dive, twice and it was wonderful. The water was very choppy and you can see Debra didn't look too well but she managed only to 'feed the fish' once.

The driving was brilliant and I got to touch star fish and see so many wonderful things. Dan is my best friend and I will not say a bad thing against him, ever again. He is the ACE Director of Diving.



I even made a friend below water and brought it back up to the boat, as you can see in my picture. I love diving and will be going again one day I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment