Sunday, June 14, 2009

Looking forward to the ACE Vest Reunion

I hope if you are one of the original ACE Directors you know there is a reunion for Stanley's siblings during ODTUG.

I hope you plan to be there.

I did suggest taking a sibling and perhaps cutting it up to give each person a 'little bit of Stanley'. After all the reason behind Stanley is that no-one, oops very few people actually wore / wear the red vest with the bl***y big ACE on the back.

But one person will not be giving up his red vest, I am not going to give his name, what he does in bed is his own business and I don't want to out him by name, but this is one of the replies I received:

Have my original red vest? You've got to be kidding? I love my red vest, I treasure my red vest, I sleep with it every night.


I miss Stanley and am looking forward to being reunited with him next week. I love Stanley even, but be assured sharing my bed with Stanley is a step too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment