Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stanley Gets His Revenge

I know the original intention was to make me an object to be punished, and do not be mistaken I have, just read the earlier entries in this blog to see some of the things that have been done to me in the name of fun. But sometimes it gets too much and I just want to get my own back. The problem is I am not that fast, I don't often get the opportunity to get my revenge.
However I have one thing in my favour, Debra isn't that quick either! And at ODTUG Monterey she presented me with an opportunity so good I could not resist, could I?

Debra is short sighted and can often be seen with her glasses on her head, but the hats that were provided for ODTUG Ambassadors would not fit with the glasses perched underneath, so she had taken to putting them in her back pocket.

On the Tuesday at ODTUG Debra took a visit to the restrooms and didn't notice the fact that her glasses slipped out of her pocket and into the pan. I did but then took the opportunity to distract her by throwing myself off the coat hook onto the floor. As she reached forward to pick me up she did not turn around immediately and then pushed the handle at the same time she spotted what she initially thought were 'chop stics' in the pan, but not quick enough to stop them flushing away. It didn't take too long for her to realise they were her glasses, I had my revenge. Hee Hee!


SO the next day, Debra Had to get Jesse (shown here with me) to rush her off to an opticians for an emergency pair and then back again later to collect them. Thanks Jesse.

New glasses are a much better suggestion than Mike Riley had, he suggested getting the hotel to see if they had been caught in a filter somewhere. NO THANKS I think Debra prefers the new glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment