Monday, June 22, 2009

'Drying Out'

Did I tell you how much I enjoyed the dive? It was great, the only problem is I got wet, sounds obvious but ever since the Dead Sea incident Debra gets a bit concerned about me getting dry.

As you can see when I got back in the boat I was dripping wet and the problem then is how do you dry Stanley? It would have been good, said Debra to repeat the steamroller incident, but there is never a steamroller around when you need one!

As Debra and Dan went off to think about it, I was grabbed, man handled and then squeeze to my very last breath. Look closely at the ground and see how much I bled....water.

We need to know who was responsible for this so the photo you see here has been sent to CSI Monterey to identify the owner of the vehicle and we are told this is there most important and high profile case ever! To see the tire pattern clearly open up the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment