Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Imposter

I have been very busy in Denmark and a bit behind with my postings. So imagine my surprise when my friend Lisa Dobson sent a message on facebook to say she was confused. My facebook said I was in Denmark at MOW, but my blog said I was at OUGN sailing between Oslo and Kiel.

When Debra arrived I was very pleased to see her and Dan, that meant we were all together again, me and my 3 keepers, and they were tired so I didn't push them. But the following morning I questioned them about this blog and they came clean. Debra had let Dan Morgan lend her his vest so that I could go to MOW. I understand why it was done but I was very angry with my twin 'Impostor Joe'.

He then rushed out with a new friend and made a run for it. I was very amazed at her athleticism but in the end Joe came back to face the music.

I forgave him but it took a while. I realised that it did mean twice as many friends were able to see and meet me. Which is good and set a precedence as another brother 'Khanley' started to represent me at Collaborate but more on that to come.

Not killing Joe did upset my new friend Alex Millsap who thought he was going to be allowed to set fire to Imposter Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment