Thursday, April 29, 2010

More from Miracle Open World

With All the excitement of the ash cloud and that terrible imposter Joe, I forgot to tell you about MOW. Once Mogens finally took me out of the parcel I was sort of adopted by Cary and Alex and you have seen those videos, but once we got to legoland I think Alex Gorbachev and Marco Gralike became honoury keepers. Mogens tries his best but unsupervised he is not that reliable.

Anyway I got to hang out with my new friends at the water party - the hairy mammoth and of course I had fun on the water slides. Off course being legoland there were lots of special photos.  I must say thank you to those that looked after me.

Marco even did a video of me and you know how I love videos.

I can't wait for MOW next year but am a little concerned I may have another clash of dates as it overlaps with Collaborate.

No comments:

Post a Comment