Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making New Friends

Before I went off to MOW I made a very special new friend in Denmark. I have been friends with Cary Millsap for a long time and he brought his son Alex. They had a great time playing with me, although secretly I think Cary was simply using Alex as an excuse to play himself.



They made a few videos, with me and a digger (excavator in American - Debra just loves that word), and great fun chasing the goats.


Remember these are the goats that turned off the heating on my last visit! In the video you can also see my friend Tim Gorman who arranges our brilliant RMOUG holidays and best of all you can hear Cary being attacked by goats and loosing his balance.

1 comment:

  1. No photographers were damaged during the filming of this blog. It's all special effects.

    ReplyDelete