Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going back to Chicago

Debra, like many frequent fliers has spent many a delay at Chicago O'Hare but after Collaborate I finally got the chance to take her on a visit. I went back to the home of Keeper Dan and his wonderful family. You will remember I originally lived in their home and I met up with them all again last year in Florida.





The children Jake and Anna love me but really it is Miss Debra they love most, remember their birthday video? I have to tell you this but they had Miss Debra read Harry Potter to them because she has an ' English accident' , they are so cute.




 

It was a very special occaision in the Norris household, it was Jake's first communion. Apparently I was not appropriatley dressed so I was left behind, but everyone else did look very smart.



But enough of children time for the adults. We went off to have a great dinner and then meet up with Jason and Anne who are diving friends of Dan. I met them last year when I went on the liveaboard with Dan and Mogens (remember the naked dive?) well they wanted to catch up and to meet Debra, it was such fun although Anne did throw the drinks at me, still I like the odd cocktail. I love it when my friends meet and become friends. Now if only I could find Debra a man..............

No comments:

Post a Comment