Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Miracle Open World

I travelled to Miracle AS by parcel force and as I said on FB it took a while for Mogens to take me out the wrapping but it was good to be home. Why is this home? Well Mogens is one of my keepers and it is good to catch with them.

I was in Denmark for MOW which is a very special conference for me because this is where I was christened. The venue moved slightly and this year was held in Legoland. In honour of this, Debra and I spent several evening building this picture of Mogens in lego. Hope you like it.

What I like about MOW is the water park party and as you can see I had a great time with fellow ACE Alex Gorbachev. And when I was all tired out i simply looked for the closest mammoth to use as a drying hook, luckily there was one there.

No comments:

Post a Comment