Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Khanley Stands In

I thought the party in Måløv would mean I would miss out on Collaborate altogether so I spoke to my brother 'Khanley' (his keeper is Basheer Khan) and asked for him to stand in for me. He was up for it and for the first few days was my official representitive.

He attended all the Fusion 'Soup to Nuts' sessions on the Sunday as most of the presenters were ACEs.


I think 'Khanley' took his role very seriously as he has sent me an awful lot of photos. I know that now I am this famous I must expect to share the limelight, but I do have an insecurity part to me (I spend far too much time with Debra), and am worried that these 'cleaner' siblings may one day take my place in the hearts of my fans.





I went to the ACE Dinner and met with Victoria Lira and my great friend Floyd. You can also see Linda and Elke in this photo.





OAUG were also celebrating their 20th birthday and here Khanley can be seen with the past presidents. And it wouldn't be Vegas if he wasn't photographed with a show girl.

I created the volcano and so everyone should have realised it wouldn't stand in my way. I did make it to Vegas and you can hear all about it in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment