Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stanley is in Kiel?

I am not the world's most intelligent being, but for a vest I can hold my own, and I do OK, but this geography thing is doing my head in (figuratively speaking, because I don’t have a head). I thought I was going to Denmark but arrived somehow in Oslo, Norway. Then the iPhone said ‘Welcome to Sweden’, then even later it announced ‘Welcome to Denmark’, so I think I was right. Now I have just arrived in Kiel, Northern Germany. I am very confused however I am also very resourceful and sat with a member of the Norwegian Mapping Association at dinner last night and he explained all things ‘spatial’ to me. His name is Stig, I like that, in the UK we have a Stig, who like me is a global icon and no one really knows who he is. Stig also explained the issue to Debra but I think the only spatial awareness she had last night was where the nearest glass was. There did seem to be an awful lot of drink with her name on.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to wait for the next post. It appears There was an imposter pretending to be me with Debra. People will die for this

    ReplyDelete